Fast-learning success in the shortest time
Total Immersion® is the most effective and fastest way of learning foreign languages. It was developed in cooperation with the Institute of Psychology atMcGill University Montreal.
Who is the course for?
Total Immersion®, a face-to-face language instruction is designed for those who, whether it be for personal or professional reasons, want to master a new foreign language as quickly as possible. The most important aspect of this instruction program is the enhancement of verbal skills.
• Thanks to intensive, face-to-face language instruction conducted by native speakers, your overall success will be achieved more quickly.
• The student will be able to communicate using the target language for specified work and face-to-face situations within 2 to 3 weeks.
• The student will speak, listen, and think in the target language all day.
• Each day one lesson is conducted by two language instructors who also practice group situations with you.
• During the face-to-face language instruction courses, the teacher devotes 100% of their time and attention to you and your language learning needs.
• Student speaking time accounts for a minimum of 60% of all learning time.
• The biggest contribution of face-to-face language instruction is that the student sets the learning pace.
How much time does the course take?
Reserve 2 -6 months for this intensive language instruction with 12 lessons per day. You can set the starting date.
How do I start?
We will be glad to answer any of your questions. Please write to us or call your local language center, and we will schedule an appointment for you to meet with us so that we can answer any questions you might have. Lastly, you will receive a free (Berlitz® Level/CEF) proficiency test for the current level of your or your employees' language knowledge (to be determined).
Do you want to try the Berlitz Method®? Try it with our special program, Warm up!
Lessons can be planned during the weekend.