CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
You hereby agree that Vzdělávací a jazykové centrum s.r.o., Na Poříčí 26, Prague 1, 110 00, Id. No.: 03992845 (hereinafter the “Controller”), may process the following personal data for the purpose of The EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 from 27. April 2016 (GDPR) (hereinafter the “Personal Data Protection Act”):
- name and surname;
- e-mail address,
- telephone number;
- other personal data necessary for attaining the set purpose.
Personal data will only be processed to the extent and for the purpose necessary for:
- receiving and resolving queries from contact forms;
- receiving and handling demands and orders for services and products of the company; and
- other questions made by visitors to the website at berlitzpraha.cz;
- keeping records of suitable job seekers (as potential employees).
The Controller will process these data for a period not exceeding 3 years.
The consent to personal data processing can be revoked at any time in writing, e.g. by sending an e-mail to or by sending a letter to the address Vzdělávací a jazykové centrum s.r.o., Na Poříčí 26, Prague 1, 110 00.
Personal data are processed by the Controller; data provided to third parties include only those which are necessary to attain their purpose (e.g., for delivery of a consignment ordered from the e-shop, the transport company needs to be provided with the name, address and telephone number).
Personal data are provided voluntarily, are accurate and true.
Only authorised employees will have access to personal data.
Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act, you have the right to:
- revoke the consent at any time;
- request from us information as to what personal data we are processing on yourself;
- request from us an explanation regarding personal data processing;
- request from us access to the data and have them updated or rectified;
- request that we erase such personal data;
- address us or the Office for Personal Data Protection should you have any doubts about compliance with the obligations associated with personal data processing.
In Prague 16. April 2018