Premium Individual Instruction
Speaking a foreign language in 12 weeks
Face-to-face language courses promote fast and intensive progress in improving the language knowledge. Face-to-face language instruction also produces optimum results in only 12 weeks.
Who is the course for?
Individual language instruction is designed for those who want to learn a language in a speedy and effective manner but only have limited time during the respective weeks. An Individual syllabus allows for flexible planning of the course content and individual planning of the lessons.
• Faster learning progress thanks to intensive instruction.
• Flexible planning of particular lessons. The course takes a maximum of 12 weeks; the lessons can be postponed / rescheduled when notified within 14 hours of the previous working day.
• Student speaking time accounts for a minimum of 60% of all learning time.
• Student selects the key themes based on their particular needs.
• Student will speak, listen, and think in the target language all day.
How much time does the course take?
The course takes a maximum of 12 weeks for each level. During this time, you will attend at least 40 lessons of intensive language instruction. Before you begin your lessons, you and the manager of your local language center will agree to your individual timetable. You can start anytime.
How do I start?
We will be glad to answer any of your questions. Please write to or call your local language center, and we will schedule an appointment for you to meet with us so that we can answer any questions you might have. Lastly, you will receive a free (Berlitz® Level/CEF) proficiency test for the current level of your or your employees' language knowledge (to be determined).
Do you want to try the Berlitz Method®?
Try it with our special program, Warm up!
Lessons can be planned during the weekend.