Business seminars - English
Learning Business English in the shortest amount of time
What is the aim of Business English instruction?
Business seminars conducted via The Berlitz® Method provide effective Business English instruction to employees who need to learn how to manage work-related communication in the English language in the shortest amount of time. Therefore,Berlitz® Seminars are focused on verbal practice and the simulative use of Business English in practice.
• Comprehensive two-day instruction
• Goal-oriented language instruction to help overcome language barriers
• Learning based on real, interactive role-plays
• Inclusion of case studies, as well as economic and political discussion themes
• Consultation with the participants to ensure selection of appropriate course content
• No more than 6 participants in one seminar
Optional themes of the seminars:
• Telephoning in English: for effective communication over the phone
• Email and Business Writing: to impress clarity and professionalism in written business communication
• Language of Meetings: to form reasonable arguments in business negotiations
• Presentations: for impressive group presentations
• Business Small Talk: small-talk dialogues that can help build your business relationships
• English for Human Resources: learn and practice direct dialogues to motivate as well as introduce new opportunities to employees
• Banking and Finance: learn practical languageand specialized terminology in the fields of banking and finance
• Negotiations: learn and practice effective business negotiation conduct
• Business Communication: learn and practice appropriate language and terminology to better assist you with business communication
• Arts and Entertainment: discussions on cultural themes to help build confidence when speaking about arts and entertainment
• Social Situations: for success in everyday life
How much time does Business English instruction take?
Our Business English seminars can be individually scheduled and adapted to accommodate your scheduling needs.
How to start?
We will be glad to answer any of your questions. Please write to or call your local
Berlitz Language Center, and we will schedule an appointment for you to meet with us so that we can answer any questions you might have. Lastly, you and your employees who participate in the Berlitz Business English seminar will receive a free (Berlitz® Level/CEF) proficiency test to determine your current knowledge level of the English language.